Quality joinery for renovations, extensions, whole-house fit outs, shopfitting and more
Our factory, based in Norwest, services architects, designers and builders in all areas of Sydney. We are proud of our long list of respected professionals with whom we work closely and who recommend our products and services because of our experience, high quality and reliability.
We are committed to delivering the highest quality product through controlling many manufacturing processes in-house which, in turn, allows us to produce seamless and timely installations.
- In-house manufacturing
- European hardware with lifetime warranties
- Australian-produced boards and timbers
- Fully licenced and insured
- Industry association membership — HIA, KBDi and ACFA
- More than 25 years of kitchen and joinery experience
- Industry-recognised kitchen and bathroom designer
- All tradesmen are highly skilled with many years of experience in the art of joinery, cabinet making and carpentry
- Investment in machinery to ensure we have the most up-to-date technology
- Our speciality is custom-designed kitchens & joinery
- We also manufacture and install bathrooms, laundries, alfresco kitchens, home offices, living spaces and more for full-house fit outs
- We deliver complete design concepts that reflect your business image and brand
Manufacturing & Construction
You need: prompt, precise and meticulous manufacture and installation that ensures no interruption to schedules
We provide: craftsmanship that exceeds industry standards, the manpower to produce quick turn-around, and uncompromising quality.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Australian
Established more than 20 years ago by Director Max Saliba, Gallery Living only uses Australian-produced boards and timbers which comply with the highest levels of Australian Standards.
We are in control
We control the majority of manufacturing processes in-house, and we’ve invested in the latest technology and machinery, to ensure a superior finish for every project. Architects, builders and design professionals choose to work with us because we provide the ultimate in job processing – from precise workshop drawings to fastidious manufacturing and diligent installation.
We are reliable
We have the capability to respond immediately to unexpected logistical and operational challenges due to our business structure and the core capabilities on staff.